Monday, December 7, 2009

Vegetable Pizza

{Meatless Monday}

This has to be a super quick post...because I still have to finish making 4 more of these composition book covers tonight:

I am up to my earlobes in Christmas projects...so I'm really not cooking very much for my family.  But I thought I would put up the quick and easy recipe I made tonight.
When I am low on time, I just make a vegetable pizza with whatever cheese and veggies I happen to have in my fridge.  Tonight we had cheddar, mozzarella, and parmesan with olives, onions, and green peppers (wish we had mushrooms, too!).  I always just use Ragu spaghetti sauce for my sauce.  I didn't even have time to get a before picture, but this is what it looked like after it came out of the oven:

I use this pizza crust recipe...it is so easy and it always turns out!

So the next time you are running late, just raid your vegetable drawer and see what you come up with!


(I don't know if you can tell in the picture, but I only put the onions and peppers on half...I don't want to mislead anyone into thinking that ALL of my kids eat ALL of the vegetables I cook with! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment