Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Treats...and Christmas pounds!



THIS is why I must go to the gym EVERY day:



What isn't on this popcorn??  Everything yummy (and fattening) that you can think of has been poured on this popcorn!  Caramel, marshmallows, chocolate, white chocolate....SO yummy!




And THESE:



These are peanut butter balls dipped in chocolate...yum.

These two treats were given to me from my gym friends.  I believe it is payback for the mint fudge and apple pie slices I  brought them last week! 

When I picked up my kids at the day care, they of course wanted some popcorn "RIGHT NOW"...so as I'm walking out of the gym, nibbling on my own chunk of popcorn, a guy walks by me (on his way into the gym) and says, "Eating already??"   I assured him that I would be back tomorrow morning at 5 am to work it all off.  And I will be, because after eating both of these today, there is just no other choice!

And not to be left out, my 3rd gym friend gave me this:



She is so hilarious.  She said she HAD to buy it for me...I'm VERY into recycling if you didn't know...actually, my whole family sings this song we learned at the Monterey Bay Aquarium this summer about "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle"...they love it, and I love that my kids are learning to care for the earth.

Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season!  I am pretty behind on my projects, so there's going to be some late nights between now and the 25th!!

P.S.   Here's a couple easy and cute projects I've done so far:
Crayon Roll  (I made these for some nephews and my little ones) and
Journal Covers (I made these for my book club--picture is posted here)  I covered composition books which required changing the measurements from the tutorial.  I loved how these turned out...so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment