Monday, August 31, 2009

Alfredo with Sauteed Vegetables

{Meatless Monday}

This is not what I intended to post tonight. I have been trying to get my Tomato-Zucchini Tart made so that I can share that delicious summer recipe with you...hopefully in a day or two! So for now, I will post this super easy dinner and I'll also post the recipe for the fresh peach pie that I ate for breakfast, lunch, and dinner today...no lie!

I have decided that I LOVE angel hair pasta...I think it's because there is a better ratio of sauce to pasta in my opinion. So I boil up some angel hair (4 min.!), pour on some warmed up Ragu Alfredo Sauce, and then top with sauteed peppers, mushrooms, onions, and spinach. Then I finish it off with some fresh parmesan cheese. We really love how these flavors mix and mingle...and I can have this dinner on the table in 15 minutes flat!


This picture was taken in the early summer when our beautiful spinach was coming out of our garden...it was absolutely mouthwatering with some of Brianna's Poppyseed Dressing on it. I am so excited that my hubby just planted Spinach for a fall crop...can't wait to pull out my Brianna's again!

No comments:

Post a Comment