I have to say I just LOVE my Martha Stewart Everyday Food!! I am not currently getting it, but I have about 3 years worth of them and I'm still trying out (and loving) new recipes.
This was is SO easy and quick....great for a busy weeknight!
Here's what you need:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 cans (14 1/2 oz. each) diced tomatoes in juice
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14 1/2 oz.) reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen corn kernels
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup crushed tortilla chips, plus more for serving
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
Bring soup to a boil; reduce to a simmer. Add tortilla chips; cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in lime juice, and season with salt and pepper. Serve soup with lime wedges and, if desired, more chips.