Monday, September 12, 2011

Greek Spinach Veggie Burgers

{Meatless Monday}


Just a super quick post tonight...I am in the middle of canning season and I have SO little extra time! ; )

We made these the other night and they were FABULOUS!!  Everyone liked them!  They are such a yummy veggie burger.  We used some of the Cajun mayonnaise that goes with the Southern Sliders...so yummy!

So...I am sorry to be completely lazy...but here's the link to the recipe.  My pictures definitely DID NOT turn out well on this one, so I thought you might like to see what they could look like! ;)

One change that I made....  I had some fresh spinach that needed to be used, so I chopped that up instead.  But I ended up adding another egg and some bread crumbs to hold them all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment